August 11, 2009

Top Ten Instantaneous Reactions To The Sentence "Octomom gets two-hour TV special":

10: Is there a punctuation mark more interrobangy than the interrobang? Because a mere "WTF!?" just isn't going to suffice here.

9: I would rather watch my mom get an enema.

8: That's it, I'm moving back to Canada.

7: Just knowing that this is on another channel makes me feel like I'm wasting the $13 a month I spend on Basic Cable.

6: I'm pretty sure it's just going to be a rip-off of Part One of Monty Python's "The Meaning Of Life."

5: Well, if they get Scott Hamilton to co-host and call it "Disney's Clown Car Vagina On Ice" I'm sure it will do well.

4: Somewhere, a production assistant is wondering, "How is spending three weeks changing diapers on someone else's *@$&@$^^#% kids going to help MY career?!?"

3: [Four minutes of head-shaking vigorous enough to cause a contrecoup injury.]

2: Even if only Octomom and her kids watch it, the thing's going to be a ratings HIT!

1: It still can't be worse than that live Rosie O'Donnell thing.

3 comments:

Vincetastic said...

Hey Brian, this is an excellent top ten list, freakin hilarious. Will Octomom disappear into obscurity already, I'm tired of all the freak shows getting their 15 minutes. #9 and #5 the best. I found you through Twitter and am now following you, we are @toptentopten. You can cross-post this to our site http://www.toptentopten.com/ and link back to your site. We are trying to create a directory for top ten lists where people can find your site. The coolest feature is you can let other people vote on the rankings of your list.

Kristinathena said...

The announcement of this show is the reason why I stopped reading Jezebel, a relatively good blog about women's issues that unfortunately covers too much tabloid gossip. I figured that by reading it, I was part of the problem that let networks believe it was profitable to give this criminal a forum.

fife and peddle said...

Basic cable is only $13/month and you want to move back to Canada - you've been away too long my friend.